Re: Phire Chalo

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 22, 2013
      Hi, Tejvan,

      Most of my dreams are also sheer nonsense. I keep a dream diary from time to time, but feel I'm wasting ink.

      But, like you, from time to time I hear Guru's poems or songs in my dreams, maybe just for a second. Perhaps if I can spend more time reading Guru's poetry and singing his songs, I can have more ethereal, uplifting moments in my dreams.

      Sometimes I think that Guru's creativity is like that little bit of leaven that the Christ spoke of. Who knows what impact his books and music will eventually have on humanity?

      --Mahiruha