Re: The Treasure-Tower Of God - A poem by me

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013
      Dear Sharani,

      You do not have to apologize at all...:-)

      I am not familiar with the poetry world, let alone with the world of Haiku.

      In my poem I tried to express what I felt when I read about Jesus' time in India.

      I sincerely did not intend to remind anybody of my website. I just very much liked the artistic dealing with the Russian bulbous spires. So, in my small way I tried to share it with the world.