The 2013 Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race Starts June 16!

  • abanna27
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2013
      Hi all,
      The 3100 site has been updated to show the final list of runners for 2013:

      http://3100.srichinmoyraces.org/main-3100

      This year there are 9 returning runners (8 men and one woman) and 3 new to the event. Three of the 12 runners are women, which is very exciting!

      The race starts on Father's Day, June 16, and ends August 7. How I would love to be there! For the whole race! Still, I get a lot of joy following the daily posts online and I am very excited for the 2013 edition of the race.

      Abanna
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2013
        Thank you, Abanna for this reminder and exciting race :-)

        It is also the first time I enjoy seeing Suprabha´s film and want to see it over and over again. It is such a source of stamina, soulful running and joy! It is said that her 13 ´3100 Transcendence Miles´ completed represent a total of over 2 years running!

        http://3100.srichinmoyraces.org/main-3100

        This year I´ll try to become more aware of daily news from Queens.

        Happy Father´s Day!
        Suchana
      • richard.21de
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
          Video: Pranjal from Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race 2013.

          Meeting
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVWesmFfyc

          Runners
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lxGo6n9WZ0