Sri Chinmoy Reflections - Upcoming Anniversaries

  • animesh.harrington
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2013
      Thank you Priyadarshan for your kind words about Sri Chinmoy Reflections.

      There are so many fantastic sites that feature Sri Chinmoy's contributions in literature, music, art and sport – sites like Sri Chinmoy Library, Sri Chinmoy Songs, Sri Chinmoy TV, Sri Chinmoy Photo and Radio Sri Chinmoy. So we are trying to come up with things that haven't been seen or heard before.

      It is always an adventure searching through the archives. You never know what gems you will find.

      I hope we are able to add a few more pieces to the grand mosaic of Sri Chinmoy's life that is being created online.

      And thank you too Tejvan for posting links to the Sri Chinmoy Oneness-Home Peace Run in Australia and to Kedar's video of Sri Chinmoy's first organ performance on May 26, 1987.

      It was the 26th anniversary of this historic recital just a few days ago and it might have slipped by unnoticed had it not been for you and Kedar.

      We have begun to list all the significant anniversaries on Sri Chinmoy Reflections front page so everyone can see at a glance what is coming up.

      http://srichinmoy-reflections.com

      It's a big month for anniversaries in June:

      June 1 – Long-Distance Running
      June 13 – Tennis
      June 26 – Weightlifting
      June 26 – Lifting Up the World
      June 27 – Cycling

      It's certainly a good time to celebrate.

      Many thanks to all,

      Animesh