Re: Australian Peace Run

  • abanna27
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2013
      One of the links Tejvan gave us is for the Australian Peace Run:
      http://peacerun.org/au/

      I am enthralled with the "Live from the Road" reports. Disclaimer: My son, Antara-Prabhat, is on the section of the Run across southern Australia from Adelaide across the great Nullarbor Plain to Perth. He is also one of the many reporters/photographers.

      That aside, I am in awe of this Run. The Peace Run is like a giant, glowing comet, showering brilliant sparks of light wherever it travels. The tail continues to widen and expand its light-showers long after the Run has passed through. What a phenomenal feat to encircle the huge Australian continent in this brilliant light. I marvel.

      I suggest the recent posts of May 24, 25, & 26 are wonderful representations of life on the road during this section of the Peace Run. In particular, May 26 gives a fascinating account of the geography of the Nullarbor Plain and the Southern Bight. As Tejvan says, the photos are wonderful.

      I am so proud of our Peace Run and the Australian organizers and runners! I wish I could be there! Thanks to these daily posts I can experience it vicariously. Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude to all.

      Thank you for all these links, Tejvan. I hadn't realized there is a new Peace Run site and had been going nuts trying to find these reports on the World Harmony Run site. I enjoyed other links you included as well. But that is another post. :-)

      In oneness,
      Abanna