Some inspiring links

  • tejvan_13
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2013
      Some of the recent additions to our sites, include:

      An insight into the 10 day race by Patanga.
      http://patanga.srichinmoycentre.org/10-day-race-570km-infinite by Patanga

      Bhashini shares her experiences of joining the path:
      http://bhashini.srichinmoycentre.org/node/13367 by Bhashini

      At the TV site, there is a nice slideshow created by Mukuli, Mandu, Kedar
      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/5549/secrets-of-the-universe/

      Several authors have been busy adding articles to the new Jewels of Happiness site.
      http://www.jewelsofhappiness.com/

      On the new Peace Run site, you can follow the epic Australian Sri Chinmoy Oneness-Home Peace Run around the continent of Australia. Wonderful photos!
      http://peacerun.org/au/

      Whilst browsing, you can enjoy a great selection of music.
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/live-streaming/

      Plus of course many more links from www.srichinmoypages.org
      ~

      Tejvan

      p.s. Nirbhasa has kind of promised to write about his epic 10 day race experience, we eagerly await......
    • sumangali_m
      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2013
        Thanks for the links, Tejvan. It's useful to have a little directory of all the latest highlights on various sites. On a path of such rich variety, there's a lot of room for exploration and expression. I'm always especially happy to read people's experiences of the spiritual life. Writing on a topic that's so personal and intangible is not an easy thing to do, but it's very powerful and valuable.

        I haven't managed to get a copy of Jogyata's new book of Subarata's stories, but I very much look forward to reading it - thanks for mentioning it in message #25812. I'm happy to see Inspiration-Letters has found a new home here too. Thanks to everyone who's writing.

        I especially love reading about people's lives before and since finding Sri Chinmoy, and witnessing the contrast between the two phases of life. While the transformation is usually far from instantaneous, it's nothing short of miraculous. With such varied backgrounds, not every everyone will directly recognise the experiences of another person, but when any such story is written sincerely, it can still have the power to uplift and encourage.

        I highly recommend reading Bhashini's story, "Big me, Little me". While it's candid and funny, it's also powerful and moving. She's selected enough salient points, recounting them with enough honesty and detail, to bring the story alive in a very relatable way. For me it especially brought the miracle of transformation alive, and reminded me of the miracles I've witnessed in my own life. Whether or not a particular reader would relate to the story itself - as I do, in many ways - I believe it's written so well, and told with such sincerity, it's certain to inspire.

        http://bhashini.srichinmoycentre.org/node/13367

        Sumangali
      • abanna27
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2013
          One of the links Tejvan gave us is for the Australian Peace Run:
          http://peacerun.org/au/

          I am enthralled with the "Live from the Road" reports. Disclaimer: My son, Antara-Prabhat, is on the section of the Run across southern Australia from Adelaide across the great Nullarbor Plain to Perth. He is also one of the many reporters/photographers.

          That aside, I am in awe of this Run. The Peace Run is like a giant, glowing comet, showering brilliant sparks of light wherever it travels. The tail continues to widen and expand its light-showers long after the Run has passed through. What a phenomenal feat to encircle the huge Australian continent in this brilliant light. I marvel.

          I suggest the recent posts of May 24, 25, & 26 are wonderful representations of life on the road during this section of the Peace Run. In particular, May 26 gives a fascinating account of the geography of the Nullarbor Plain and the Southern Bight. As Tejvan says, the photos are wonderful.

          I am so proud of our Peace Run and the Australian organizers and runners! I wish I could be there! Thanks to these daily posts I can experience it vicariously. Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude to all.

          Thank you for all these links, Tejvan. I hadn't realized there is a new Peace Run site and had been going nuts trying to find these reports on the World Harmony Run site. I enjoyed other links you included as well. But that is another post. :-)

          In oneness,
          Abanna