A Request for articles for Inspiration-Letters: My Past Life

  • inspiration_letters
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      The next issue of Inspiration-Letters will be devoted to the theme of "My Past Life". This can be interpreted, of course, however you wish. But I think it can either refer to recollections of our lives before we embarked on the spiritual quest, or it can refer to our own thoughts or intimations of our previous incarnations. I would like to have all the essays by 1 June, and will have to be strict with the deadline.

      Tardy bards will be forced to write a one-paragraph synopsis of "Ishtar".

      --Mahiruha