Re: 6 and 10 Day Races-Tales From Medical (and Other Comments)

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2013
      82- the magic number of this year it seems. Thanks for the comments and the observation of 82 runners representing Guru's 82nd Birthday.
      For me 82 is significant also because I received my spiritual name in 1982.
      In 1982 I also participated in America's Freedom Ride, a Fifty State bicycle relay for the 200th Anniversary of the U.S. Constitution and to draw attention to bicycling for various important environmental reasons.

      I will send a story about Nirbhasa's last day although I was not there for all of it. I am sure I can get him to send his own personal account as well. Stay tuned!!
      Gratefully,
      Arpan