Re: Subarata's Stories

  • abanna27
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      I also bought this book and I LOVE it. Highly recommended. Jogyata is a wonderful writer.

      Jogyata wrote of Subarata, "Her soul's name means, 'The message, soulful and perfect, from the Highest Height, to inspire mankind.'"

      Like Tejvan, I never met Subarata. But very seriously, I wish to tell you she is inspiring me powerfully through this book. I encourage everybody to read it and see what happens.

      Abanna