The meaning of Discipleship Sri Chinmoy Radio

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      Once again a huge thank you to all those responsible for finding material and posting it on Sri Chinmoy Radio.

      I am especially enjoying the radio interviews from the 70's. These are absolute jewels!

      In part 2 of the following interview

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/9389/the-meaning-of-discipleship-today/

      Guru gives a beautiful talk on the meaning of surrender.

      Hope you all have a chance to listen.

      Purnakama