Enthusiasm Songs

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
      While at Celebrations I purchased the final collection of Enthusiasm Songs that Guru wrote for Parvati's Enthusiasm singing group.
      It pains me to say final collection, but, well, I guess that is the reality.

      This final book is especially dear to me as I spent much of July 2007 in NY and was there in person when Guru wrote many of these songs at the 3100 mile race.

      It was such a special time to go to the race each morning and feel the energy of the race, and to see Guru there, and to witness him creating these beautiful uplifting songs.

      I have been picking up this book daily and choosing a few to sing before and after work, and as well singing at work the ones I have already memorized. They are truly uplifting to all parts of your being when you feel your energy flagging throughout the day. They are short, cute and energizing!

      I have the goal of learning all 113 by August Celebrations.

      I'm sure the Enthusiasm in these songs alone will help me reach my goal!

      Happy singing everyone!

      Purnakama