I Give With a Sleepless Smile (was Dodula)

  • assistantmummer
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6, 2013
      Just to clarify: I think Doris was referring to a song composed by Sri Chinmoy and sung by Temple-Song-Hearts. It's called "I Give" on Temple-Song-Hearts XIII, and "With A Sleepless Smile" on Sri Chinmoy Songs:

      http://www.srichinmoysongs.com/song/view/with-a-sleepless-smile/12289/

      "I give,
      With a sleepless smile I give.
      I live,
      With a breathless cry I live.
      I sow,
      The seed of peace I sow.
      I row,
      My golden boat I row."

      -Sri Chinmoy

      It's a beautiful song and beautiful arrangement worthy of being heard many times. Please support the music of Sri Chinmoy and disciples by buying CDs of their work whenever possible, or buying their music for download on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

      Thanks again to Doris and all for listening to World Harmony Mix, and thanks to the contributing artists.

      A.M.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, doris.cott <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Dear Sharani,

      [snip]