Today is the 29th Anniversary of the big Cologne Concert

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013
      29 years ago Sri Chinmoy gave his first of a series of world-wide Peace Concerts in the Kölner Sporthalle. This concert remained for him the most significant one. Watch the poster of the concert on SRI CHINMOY PHOTOS, a daily blog which comes with a new lay-out:

      http://srichinmoyphoto.com/

      You can also watch a video of the concert online on:

      https://vimeo.com/39651573

      Kedar
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
        Hi! Just wanted to point out that we also have some tracks from the Cologne Concert on our Radio Sri Chinmoy site:

        http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/237/sri-chinmoys-koln-cologne-concert-1984/

        with gratitude, Kamalakanta
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
          Hi Kedar,
          Thanks for sharing this here. I recently saw that you had found VHS video of this first ever Peace Concert by Sri Chinmoy but did not know you had posted the whole concert on Vimeo.

          Many thanks for sharing it on Vimeo in its entirety. It is such a significant find!