Re: World Harmony Mix Streams on Shoutcast Radio

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2013
      And this theme about birds is new since I first discovered the channel. The theme was the dawn when I first spoke of it here. Since as you say, a lot of careful work is clearly involved, I am sincerely impressed that already there is a new theme of birds so soon after the "dawn". We are so lucky to have such talent and self-giving in our "family".

      Still enjoying the music,