Re: World Harmony Mix Streams on Shoutcast Radio

  • natalia_1331
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
      Thanks Sharani for bringing this excellent collection of Guru's music to our attention.

      I found this selection of music to have a special quality in it. It is as though each song flows into the next forming a beautiful cohesive piece of music. It reminds me of some of Guru's bird drawings where many smaller birds were inside one larger bird. The World Harmony Mix is a well put together representation of Guru's music.

      The World Harmony Mix was put together with obvious care by Michael Howard.

      http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/world%20harmony%20mix
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2013
        And this theme about birds is new since I first discovered the channel. The theme was the dawn when I first spoke of it here. Since as you say, a lot of careful work is clearly involved, I am sincerely impressed that already there is a new theme of birds so soon after the "dawn". We are so lucky to have such talent and self-giving in our "family".

        Still enjoying the music,