Re: Helen Hunt

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hi everyone,
      Here is one more Vimeo edit by Michael of Helen Hunt's interview on the Letterman Show which also includes footage of Desmond Tutu:
      https://vimeo.com/60352311

      If her description of getting lifted took you down a memory lane walk, visit this website to revisit Guru's weightlifting activities.
      http://www.inspiration-lifts.org/

      -Sharani
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2013
        Thank you, Sharani, for your posting.
        I love Helen Hunt´s interview! I did not know who she is, but I am sure that I´ll remember her from now on :-)!
        Happy days,
        Suchana