Re: World Harmony Mix Streams on Shoutcast Radio

  • tejvan_13
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 12:04 AM
      Thanks for sharing the link, Sharani.

      To make it easier to find, we've embedded the player at:
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/live-streaming/

      Thanks to Ashish and Kamalakanta, there are also some excellent new recordings recently made available at:

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/

      ~

      Tejvan
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 7:19 PM
        What a great idea! And I wholeheartedly agree that the music being added to Radio Sri Chinmoy lately is nothing less than awesome! I count myself as very musically wealthy with so many listening possibilities there. All these volunteers and musicians are perhaps too often the "unsung" heroes! (yes pun intended)

        Sharani
      • natalia_1331
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14 8:05 PM
          Thanks Sharani for bringing this excellent collection of Guru's music to our attention.

          I found this selection of music to have a special quality in it. It is as though each song flows into the next forming a beautiful cohesive piece of music. It reminds me of some of Guru's bird drawings where many smaller birds were inside one larger bird. The World Harmony Mix is a well put together representation of Guru's music.

          The World Harmony Mix was put together with obvious care by Michael Howard.

          http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/world%20harmony%20mix
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19 8:00 PM
            And this theme about birds is new since I first discovered the channel. The theme was the dawn when I first spoke of it here. Since as you say, a lot of careful work is clearly involved, I am sincerely impressed that already there is a new theme of birds so soon after the "dawn". We are so lucky to have such talent and self-giving in our "family".

            Still enjoying the music,