Re: Australia's No. 1 news magazine features Grahak and the 3100 Mile Race

  • bigalita
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 21, 2013
      Grahak, will there be a way for "non-Kindle" readers to read your book? I hate to miss all your wonderful and inspiring stories and insight in such an incredible achievement. Thank you
      Bigalita
    • animesh.harrington
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
        Grahak was interviewed on Channel 9's Today Show - Sunday, February 24 - and broadcast around Australia. In a live hook up from Perth, he spoke about his experiences in last year's 3,100 Mile Race.

        Here is the clip on YouTube:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex8Bb0V9cis

        For Bigalita, and other non-Kindle readers, I'm sure Grahak will be bringing out a hard copy of his book.
      • bigalita
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
          Grahak, that was a great interview. I hope they all could see the joy and peace that you got from your incredible self-transcendence.
          Australia has very good TV coverage, they really did appreciate your achievement. Also I am very happy that you will have your book in print - looking forward to purchasing it.
          Keep up the joy and love of running.
          Bigalita