Re: Australia's No. 1 news magazine features Grahak and the 3100 Mile Race

  • animesh.harrington
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 21, 2013
      Thanks Arpan,

      We are all very proud of him. He really is an inner and outer champion.

      I was only thinking the other day that his run in last year's 3100-mile race gained more media attention here in Australia than any other event we have ever done, either individually or as a team, including the World Harmony Runs.

      It was a great effort by all of you who participated and it inspired so many people around the word.

      I look forward to reading your book. You are an inspiration to all 'those of a certain age'.

      Animesh
    • bigalita
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 21, 2013
        Grahak, will there be a way for "non-Kindle" readers to read your book? I hate to miss all your wonderful and inspiring stories and insight in such an incredible achievement. Thank you
        Bigalita
      • animesh.harrington
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
          Grahak was interviewed on Channel 9's Today Show - Sunday, February 24 - and broadcast around Australia. In a live hook up from Perth, he spoke about his experiences in last year's 3,100 Mile Race.

          Here is the clip on YouTube:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex8Bb0V9cis

          For Bigalita, and other non-Kindle readers, I'm sure Grahak will be bringing out a hard copy of his book.
        • bigalita
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
            Grahak, that was a great interview. I hope they all could see the joy and peace that you got from your incredible self-transcendence.
            Australia has very good TV coverage, they really did appreciate your achievement. Also I am very happy that you will have your book in print - looking forward to purchasing it.
            Keep up the joy and love of running.
            Bigalita