Helen Hunt

  • richard.21de
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
      Helen Hunt a American Oscar-winning talks about her meeting with Sri Chinmoy:

      http://vimeo.com/59866125

      Press on Feb 18, 2013:

      The Financial Express: Who needs doctors when you can conceive courtesy Indian guru, Helen Hunt finds out

      http://www.financialexpress.com/news/who-needs-doctors-when-you-can-conceive-courtesy-indian-guru-helen-hunt-finds-out/1075823

      IBN: Hollywood actress Helen Hunt says Indian guru Sri Chinmoy helped her conceive

      http://ibnlive.in.com/news/hollywood-actress-helen-hunt-says-indian-guru-sri-chinmoy-helped-her-conceive/373562-8-67.html

      Richard / Germany
    • francesco_murianni
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013
        Thank you very much
        for share it, it is Great!
        I will download the video and show it at the Center meeting.
        Francesco
      • standackg
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013
          She have got good sense of humor "Desmond Tutu, Muhammad Ali and me - always together" and she is right, prayer is so important in our daily life, we are just forgetting about it. "Prayer begins when human capacity ends" - Sri Chinmoy
        • kedarvideo
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013
            ... and here is a version in better quality and concentrating on the main thing:

            https://vimeo.com/60022980

            Kedar
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
              Hi everyone,
              Here is one more Vimeo edit by Michael of Helen Hunt's interview on the Letterman Show which also includes footage of Desmond Tutu:
              https://vimeo.com/60352311

              If her description of getting lifted took you down a memory lane walk, visit this website to revisit Guru's weightlifting activities.
              http://www.inspiration-lifts.org/

              -Sharani
            • suchana27
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 10, 2013
                Thank you, Sharani, for your posting.
                I love Helen Hunt´s interview! I did not know who she is, but I am sure that I´ll remember her from now on :-)!
                Happy days,
                Suchana