Re: His Eyes

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hallo Purnakarma, you are so right and it is really beautifully said:

      "In this photo Guru's eyes are compassion, and love, show the breadth of infinity, and yet the closeness of his heart to our hearts."

      I remember a talk in which Guru quoted Sri Ramakrishna, saying that the milk of a cow is in the udder. In his case he said, we would find the treasure in his eyes, in his heart and his feet.

      I too like the expression of Guru's eyes in this photo, and also in the one Kedar posted on February 8, 2013. The same photo caught my special attention on the site Inspiring Things - Meditation Is Silence, Energising and Fulfilling. It is an article by Janaka Alan Spence that appeared in BBC Online.

      See here:
      http://inspiringnews.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/meditation-is-silence-energising-and-fulfilling/

      I may also suggest to watch an interview with Prachar that Kedar posted on February 2, 2013 in the same site. But there are many more inspiring articles from around the globe.

      Yes, and there is still another site I am visiting frequently:
      http://daily.srichinmoyart.com/

      Thank-you also to Kedar and all those who spend much time and add really inspiring content on the internet, for their continuous service.

      -Doris