Sharanagata

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      Hello, everybody!

      We have just published one track from Sharanagata's CD, "Prayerfully I Take Shelter" on the Radio Sri Chinmoy site.

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/10556/ashar-age-dibo-tomai-sharanagata/

      The arrangements are by Parichayaka, and the whole family participates in this wonderful work.

      Sharanagata's voice is, as always, the most complete and satisfying....musically and spiritually.

      Parichayaka released this CD recently, so for those of you who could not get it before, he will have it for sale again this April....

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta