His eyes

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Hi all!

      Due to a very busy January in the teaching world, I have been rather absent from this site, but I have been keeping up with the reading and would also like to extend my gratitude to all who faithfully post here.

      Something else that I do on a daily basis is look at Kedar's Sri Chinmoy photos site.

      All of the photos of our Guru are precious, but today's especially took my breath away.

      http://srichinmoyphoto.com/ (Sri Chinmoy in Switzerland 1986-2/posted Feb 12 2013)

      In this photo Guru's eyes are compassion, and love, show the breadth of infinity, and yet the closeness of his heart to our hearts.

      Recently I have been re-reading the book called Initiation by Elisabeth Haich in which she recalls her past incarnation as an initiate priestess and daughter of the Pharoah in Egypt. In her remembrances the one thing that came back to her most powerfully to help her remember her far distant past was seeing her Master's eyes.

      I hope that in my next incarnations I will always see and remember Guru's eyes, full of love, full of light,full of hope, full of compassion.

      Purnakama