A wealth of stories and experiences

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013
      The Sri Chinmoy Centre website has recently spread its wings and is now overflowing with stories by disciples, grouped by different subjects such as:
      *First Steps on the Spiritual Path
      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/first-steps

      Meditation Functions with Sri Chinmoy
      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/meditation-functions/march-2004

      also, Moments with Sri Chinmoy, Glimpses of Infinity, a Master's Guidance.

      What is most impressive is the timeline represented - reminiscences from the late 60's and early 70's right up through more recent decades.

      They offer a true sense of what it is and was like to be a student of Sri Chinmoy. I felt as if I was walking down memory lane while reading about functions and Saturday morning race prayers and plays and concerts.

      God Bless all those who took the time to write down their stories and the work involved in publishing them to the website.

      Spending some time reading them offered a real respite from the likes of endless hours of snow shoveling and precarious driving and life without heat during the blizzard that blanketed my neck of the woods a few days ago.

      -Sharani