Re: A note of gratitude

  • bigalita
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2013
      Thank you, Kamalakanta, I was thinking the same thing but did not get beyond the thought. So, a big GRATITUDE to Mahiruha and all those who so willingly share their various, and ever so inspiring, reflections and memories of our beloved Guru. Please keep it up, it certainly makes my day. I have the Inspiration Site as my 'homepage', so it's the first thing I see when I open the computer.
      Much gratitude,
      Bigalita