My Only Hope - A Poem by Me

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      Father,
      Every day You are offering
      A most delicious meal to me.
      My meal is Your Light.
      But, my Lord,
      I do not know whether I deserve it
      And
      There are so many human beings on earth
      Who are starving, some are literally dying.
      What about those?
      Is it not my duty to share with them
      What I have received from You?
      I really cannot eat alone.

      "My dearest child,
      Were they able to feed you when you were
      Pinched with thirst and hunger?"

      No, Father,
      They were not.
      But still they are my brothers and sisters
      And I cannot see them suffering!

      "My child, my child,
      Will you ever learn?
      It is I who feed humanity
      With My ever increasing Compassion-Light."

      Yes, Father,
      But, You also said:
      '...Serve humanity with your dedication's brightest day.
      ...Offer your glowing heart to the hearts far and near.
      ...Tell the world My name is Grace.'

      "O dearest child of My heart,
      Where is your smile?
      Where is your glowing heart?