Re: New Year's Prayer

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
      Thank you, Arpan, it's really something to be remembered every day. Speaking of favorites, the following poem is one that I began reciting since December 30, 2012:

      "My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!
      O my past,
      Away you go, away you go, away you go!
      O my present,
      You must always be with me, in me and for me!
      O my future,
      I am preparing myself for you
      Lovingly, carefully and prayerfully,
      Soulfully, powerfully and eagerly,
      Enthusiastically and self-givingly!
      My Supreme, my Supreme, my Supreme!

      -Sri Chinmoy
      From: My Morning Soul-Body Prayers, Part 2
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1280/1/21/index.html

      Also available on video with the same title.

      -Doris