Re: My New Year 3 January 1st Chemotherapy Treatment

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
      Lianne, best of luck with your chemotherapy....

      Kamalakanta
    • doris.cott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013
        Dear Lianne, I may join Kamalakanta's words of encouragement to you. I hoped someone more experienced would respond to your heartfelt message. I believe Abanna wrote a very competent message to you some weeks ago. I may repost the link again for you.

        -Doris