My New Year 3 January 1st Chemotherapy Treatment

  • ylianne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
      3 January was a big day for me. It was my first day of chemotherapy.
      I do not know how the nurse who was looking after me knew to give me a beautiful gardenia flower, when she saw me sitting in the waiting room. For me this was extra special thinking that this was one of Guru's favourite flowers and it is mine too. Whenever I have had the chance to have a small balcony or courtyard I have always grown this flower.
      It was a long process the first day was six hours, but every so often I would inhale the fragrance of the gardenia and know this is one of Guru's many ways of showing he is still with us even in our toughest battles.
      Lianne
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
        Lianne, best of luck with your chemotherapy....

        Kamalakanta
      • doris.cott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013
          Dear Lianne, I may join Kamalakanta's words of encouragement to you. I hoped someone more experienced would respond to your heartfelt message. I believe Abanna wrote a very competent message to you some weeks ago. I may repost the link again for you.

          -Doris