Christmas Function in New York

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012
      Hi, everyone!

      I just want to comment briefly on our Christmas function here in New York...we had, as usual, meditation, musical performances and plays. We also had some nice tea and snacks.

      What I enjoyed the most was the wonderful family atmosphere...Aspiration-Ground is a magical place, and my gratitude to all the people who make it special...those who do the building and maintenance, those who organize the functions, and those who come with their aspiration and dedication.

      My gratitude to you all.....

      Kamalakanta