OT - The Three Stages of Father Christmas

  • tejvan_13
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2012
      Overheard at the London Christmas party.

      The three stages of Father Christmas:

      1. You believe in Father Christmas.
      2. You don't believe in Father Christmas.
      3. You become Father Christmas

      At least the job of Father Christmas is not as difficult as it used to be. Going down chimney's has been declared unsafe by the `elf and safety committeeÂ…

      Q.A. on Christmas
      ----------------

      - Why did Santa's helper see the doctor? Because he had a low "elf" esteem!

      - Did Rudolph go to school? No. He was Elf-taught!

      - Why does Santa have three gardens? So he can 'ho ho ho'!

      What happened to the man who stole an Advent Calendar?
      He got 25 days!

      Knock knock!
      Who's there?
      Hanna
      Hanna who?
      Hanna partridge in a pear tree!

      OK, I won't inflict any more puns. But, since it's nearly the 21st December, my contribution to the London Christmas party was to take part in this sketch about the End of the World.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hJQ18S6aag with Rowan Atkinson and Peter Cooke.

      There were many other good acts at the London Christmas party, some even, with the odd touch of spiritual themes.

      ~

      Tejvan