Re: 10 Years Later

  • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12 10:59 AM
      [posted on behalf of Jadranka. Jadranka, please see here on how to hide email address. http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group ]

      Thank you Suchana for reminding us of the Anniversary. I remember at that time we didn't have any inspiring sites like today. Guru was in New Zealand at the Christmas Trip lifting thousands of lambs, that alone gave us so much joy, and when he asked for the inspiration site our joy have had no bound.

      He knew that it will last for decades and become part of our daily lives, writing on it or just reading inspiring news.

      So, I join you with the best wishes to all of us, hoping that the group will last even when we withrow from this material world.

      Gratitude to all,
      Jadranka