10 Years Later

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
      Happy 10th Anniversary to all members of this Group who are keeping alive the Love-flames of our highest Inspiration -our Master, Guru Sri Chinmoy!
      Suchana
    • francesco_murianni
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
        It happens very often in our lives to take for granted some things without being grateful enough and aware.

        In my spiritual life, this group is a small but important reference.
        Although I did not participate much writing, I confess that I read every day.For many years.

        I thank all those who write on a regular basis, and even though I do not know you personally you have become like friends. Thank you all for being there.

        Francesco
      • doris.cott
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
          Thank *you* Francesco, for your so kind message. Believe me or not, I had the same thoughts as you when I reflected on the 10th 'birthday' of this site. We are privileged to still have it and I so much hope more people will use this opportunity and post inspiring messages.

          -Doris
        • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2012
            [posted on behalf of Jadranka. Jadranka, please see here on how to hide email address. http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group ]

            Thank you Suchana for reminding us of the Anniversary. I remember at that time we didn't have any inspiring sites like today. Guru was in New Zealand at the Christmas Trip lifting thousands of lambs, that alone gave us so much joy, and when he asked for the inspiration site our joy have had no bound.

            He knew that it will last for decades and become part of our daily lives, writing on it or just reading inspiring news.

            So, I join you with the best wishes to all of us, hoping that the group will last even when we withrow from this material world.

            Gratitude to all,
            Jadranka