Recollections On Sri Chinmoy

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      Many years ago at Aspiration-Ground in New York, a group of male students were singing selected songs of Guru's a capella. In the middle of their performance Guru pointed to one of the singers saying into the mic for all audible who were present: "Your mind is roaming. Be a little more attentive."

      It still helps me refocussing when my mind goes astray.

      -Doris