Re: If Only

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
      Hi Doris,

      Yes I wholeheartedly agree that Guru knew us and took care of us before we ever knew who he was in the outer world.

      A couple of years ago I was reading an excerpt from one of Guru's university lectures. I read the date and realised that when I was 6 years old Guru gave a lecture at a university not 10 minutes from my house. This gave me an inner thrill! I couldn't help thinking that when Guru gave a lecture,he was not just speaking to the people in attendance, but that he was also sending out an inner beacon and reaching out to souls beyond the confines of the University lecture hall.
      A sweet thought.

      And yes Tejvan, I think the if only's hit us all. I had one just last night as I watched a video of Guru in Japan on a trip that I could have gone, on as it took place in the summer.
      I didn't go as I wanted to go to NY in August, November, and on the Christmas trip. I let money stand in the way of an amazing opportunity.

      If only...

      Purnakama