Re: Synthesizer-Joy

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
      Thank you, Richard, for your answer!
      I could easily find the track and will be downloading this recording later today.
      Joyfully in music,
      Suchana
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
        Hello Hareen!

        Thanks a lot!

        I was just feeling that we´ll get many, many more joyful moments and beautiful inner experiences by listening to Guru´s performance with the synthesizer -"The fragrance of a new dawn".

        It will help us to remain always joyful and happy. Indeed, we are so lucky that we were given the opportunity to have a private Tutor of the highest Order in this lifetime, who left so many unique gifts to humanity!

        In the Light of Music,
        Suchana