Re: I Am Happy/ "Be Happy"

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
      Thank you Abanna.
      It is important that we inspire each other to be happy. Things don't always go so smoothly in the outer physical world for us every day. Some days are good for some people and not so good for others. When we are having a good day it's nice to be able to inspire someone else to be happy if they are not doing so well that day.

      But since most people do not want to take advice from us, the best thing is to share some of Guru's writings, such as the Happiness poems, with them instead.
      Thanks again for sharing that and inspiring others in all you do for Guru and the Supreme and his family, our extended spiritual family.

      Happily,
      Arpan