Synthesizer-Joy

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2012
      I have recently learned that Guru offered a very special performance on the synthesizer on 18 June 2003.

      He felt so much joy while performing and listening to it that He recommended to play this recording on Joy Days and once a month.

      Guru also said, "Today my performance has far surpassed my imagination. I enjoyed it very, very much, very much! ...I count this performance as my masterpiece. I will be happy if all the Centres can have a copy." [unofficial]

      I´d like to get to know if there are any copies available or a way to get it downloaded.
      Thank you!
      In Oneness-Heart, Suchana
    • richard.21de
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
        Hallo Suchana,

        http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/58/the-fragrance-of-a-new-dawn/

        When you click the button download. And then over the file the rigth mouse. "Goal save her".

        Hope that the song is the right.

        All the best

        Richard / Germany
      • hareen2u
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
          Suchana,
          we are lucky, that performance is posted on Radio Sri Chinmoy. The peace
          it's called The Fragrance of a New Dawn
          <http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/58/the-fragrance-of-a-new-dawn/> .
          I can't say if there is any more CD's available though. Thanks for
          reminding us of Guru´s comment about it.
        • suchana27
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
            Thank you, Richard, for your answer!
            I could easily find the track and will be downloading this recording later today.
            Joyfully in music,
            Suchana
          • suchana27
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
              Hello Hareen!

              Thanks a lot!

              I was just feeling that we´ll get many, many more joyful moments and beautiful inner experiences by listening to Guru´s performance with the synthesizer -"The fragrance of a new dawn".

              It will help us to remain always joyful and happy. Indeed, we are so lucky that we were given the opportunity to have a private Tutor of the highest Order in this lifetime, who left so many unique gifts to humanity!

              In the Light of Music,
              Suchana