Re: Things I have learnt

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2012
      It turns out not to be so easy to find out what shaped my life. Something is telling me repeatedly that life itself is shaping my nature, but I think it was especially the willingness to change, a seeking, because there was a constant dissatisfaction, no matter what direction I took and there was a feeling that there must be more to life - a yearning.

      From our master I have learnt that there is a higher life and to focus on only one direction. I am benefiting from his teachings and I very much like the quality of purity, never to give up and not to idealize others.

      Thank you for your interest, Jogyata.

      -Doris