Just saying Hello

  • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      [posted on behalf of chanakhya78 . please see:
      http://www.srichinmoyinspiration.com/content/joining-sri-chinmoy-inspiration-group for instructions on hiding email address.]

      Since I moved back to Europe from New York in the Spring of 2009, I have made it a regular thing to read the messages of Inspiration that are posted here.At times I have been disappointed that more is not written, that with so many members in the group so few contribute and I myself have not written anything for quite a while, so who am I to talk.

      After Guru's Mahasamadhi I got the inner urge to return to Europe after 31 years in New York and in particular to the Former Yugoslavia, the land of my father's birth. That I had been visiting since 1995. It was as if Guru was telling to continue to expand his mission there. I have spent 3 years in Slovenia, hopefully inspiring and contributing to their growth in some way. I am now living in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Hercegovina. When I can I travel to other parts of the Balkans.

      Well I have decided it is time to come down off the fence and add my voice to this group. I will try to contribute some of my stories maybe and also a few reports on what goes on here as often as I can.
      I want to thank all those who have added inspiration to this group. It has been my experience over the years that the smallest offering can help a lot. So finally I hope that some of the others that just read can also add something, it may seem insignificant to you but it may mean a lot to some who read it.

      All Love

      Chanakhya