Things I have learned

  • bigalita
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      Jogyata, that's a really great idea - I'll mention it at our next meeting. It would be great to see these thoughts posted here at the Inspiration Site.

      Bigalita
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2012
        Hi all,

        I have a much longer answer to this fabulous question (thanks for this Jogyata) but as I'm sitting in an airport at 4:00am waiting to board and don't have much time, I'll give but a short reply and save my longer response for later.

        One thing I have learned.

        No matter what's happening, how crummy you feel, what crazy bind you find yourself in; inner or outer, if you sing Guru's songs soulfully for a half hour or more, it can pretty much fix anything.
        This is most especially true when you're in a state where you absolutely have to force yourself to sit down and sing because you're stressed, anxious, angry, scared, exhausted or all of the above.

        Guru's music, a balm to heal all.

        This is one thing I have learned

        More on this topic later.

        Purnakama