Re: I am Happy

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      Bigalita and others who reply to messages,
      Positive feedback is just as important as other postings because it reinforces the inspiration behind the post. In other words it encourages people to contribute positive and up lifting posts when they see and feel that their contributions are worthwhile.

      Thank you for taking the time to read the posts and to consequently take the time to reply. This is the only way that a website like this can work effectively.
      Some of us contribute irregularly but are inspired to contribute more when we read others' response to our posts. I do realize as others also do that there are lots of people who read and enjoy the posts even though they may not reply. Either way, it is still good to know that many people still benefit in many ways from this website.
      Thanks again on this Thanksgiving day in the U. S. to all those who visit this site in any capacity.
      Gratefully,
      Arpan