Re: My Visit To Greece, Part 3

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2012
      I'm just echoing what Purnakama said, Doris. I do benefit from your thoughts on the path and the spiritual life. Guru gave us a lot of spiritual food to digest and process. I like reading about how other people tackle the twenty-eight course feast that he's put in front of us. And you express yourself with simplicity and honesty, and I like that.

      --Mahiruha
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2012
        Dear Doris,
        I love reading your spiritual experiences in Greece!
        It is amazing to read how receptive to your soul´s light a stone could be. That´s a very sweet miracle!
        I am eager to know about your new chapter.

        Suchana