gratitude

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      Gratitude was one of the main qualities that Guru often said we needed as seekers in order to deepen and enrich our spiritual life.

      I was searching for a thank you card to send as an e greeting the other day, and came across one with the following saying:

      "How would you feel if you woke up tomorow morning with only the things that you thanked God for on the previous day?"

      It sure makes you think about gratitude in a new way.

      Purnakama