"The Body: Humanity's Fortress"

  • bigalita
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012
      Thank you Abanna for mentioning that wonderful book again - I had completely forgotten about it. I ordered a copy for April Celebration, but was wondering if anybody connected with the re-printing might be coming to San Diego in December? Since they sold out so fast in August, perhaps we could get some advance copies already during the Christmas trip?

      If there is a possibility for that, I would be happy to check with a few American Centres to get advance orders, if that would help.
      Thank you very much
      Bigalita