Funny Reading

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      I sometimes enjoy reading Guru´s writings online; this is my consolation as I don´t have all his printed books.
      Just a few days ago I discovered that Sri Ramachandra´s Hanuman was not a monkey but a very evolved donkey! "How many more funny stories can I find in Guru´s books?", I asked myself.

      The answer came quickly today when I was searching some of Guru´s poems but instead, by chance, I clicked and opened a book entitled ´Relaxation-Secrets For The Pressured Mind´ which I highly recommend just to get some fun. Here, some innocent examples:

      -"What is wind?"
      -"The air in a terrible hurry."

      -"What is money?"
      -"Something that is good for nothing for God-realisation."

      Teacher: -"Tell me, who did not invent the airplane?"
      Student: -"The Wrong Brothers."

      -"Susan, why are you late to school."
      -"Because I overslept."
      -"That means you sleep at home as well? The sleep you get in class is not enough."

      Sri Chinmoy [unofficial]
      in www.srichinmoylibrary.com

      Joyfully,
      Suchana