August 2012 NY All-Local Performance

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hi, everyone!

      Good news! We just published the audio for the August 2012 NY All-Local Performance.

      It is a very cheerful arrangement, an for those of you who could not be there, or even if you were there and want to listen to it again, here it is!:

      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/9887/august-2012-new-york-all-local-performance/

      we hope you enjoy this magnificent arrangement and performance...

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta
    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
        Hello Kamalakanta,

        I got the chance to listen to this magnificent recording last night and enjoyed it a lot!
        It is indeed a powerful performance full of oneness.

        Congratulations!
        Suchana