Announcing Inspiration-Letters 26: Running Issue!

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      Jaitra and I are thrilled to announce the publication of the latest edition of Inspiration-Letters, on the theme of running. You can find it here:

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/inspiration-letters-26

      I feel our writers dug deep into their hearts to write these pieces. Somehow, the idea or concept of running really elicited a crop of very soulful and heartfelt articles.

      I liked Jogyata's piece, a running diary, for its understated eloquence and deep founded good will.

      Arpan framed his article around an original poem on running, which actually takes the form of an ancient Anglo-Saxon ode: Beowulf Deangelo!

      Sharani offered a moving recollection of her first three attempts to master the New York City marathon, and also relates Guru's kind and uplifting encouragement.

      Noivedya wrote about some daring athletes of the past. His essay includes a few astonishing facts about the history of running! I really can get lost in his smooth, effortless prose.

      I wrote about our weekly Saturday morning runs in Jamaica, New York, and Sri Chinmoy's sublime poem-prayers.

      Enjoy these essays, my dear friends, and thank you for all of your kind support and encouragement!

      A special shout-out to Jaitra for creating another spellbindingly beautiful issue. He has such a luminous, subtle touch in his page designs!

      Most grateful to you all!

      -Mahiruha