Re: Athens - First Impressions

  • doris.cott
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2012
      Hi Kamalakanta, thank you for your encouragement. I don't know what made me brag about telling any stories that appear to me as the most trivial and personal at the moment. Should I ever find some deeper meaning in them at some other time I may narrate some of them.

      I believe though that my poem about Athens is conveying my feelings for this city accurately.

      Thank you again
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2012
        I love the poem. Here is the link if others missed it:
        http://doriscott.blogspot.com/

        Thanks for sharing your gifts with us here,