Re: Athens - First Impressions

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2012
      Hi, Doris!

      You are a very good writer! I enjoy your narrations very much. Please continue!

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta
    • doris.cott
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2012
        Hi Kamalakanta, thank you for your encouragement. I don't know what made me brag about telling any stories that appear to me as the most trivial and personal at the moment. Should I ever find some deeper meaning in them at some other time I may narrate some of them.

        I believe though that my poem about Athens is conveying my feelings for this city accurately.

        Thank you again
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2012
          I love the poem. Here is the link if others missed it:
          http://doriscott.blogspot.com/

          Thanks for sharing your gifts with us here,